Offering Premium Pay!
In this Float Pool position, our nurses will have a home hospital, but will also work shifts at the following Steward Health Care locations: Melbourne Regional Medical Center, Rockledge Regional Medical Center, and Sebastian River Medical Center.
Market Float Pool Job Summary
Under the general supervision of the Director/Manager, renders professional nursing care in accordance with physician’s treatment plans and standards of evidence-based practice/care. In doing so, assesses patient’s condition, plans patient care, administers prescribed drugs, provides treatments, provides appropriate patient education, and evaluates patient’s progress, records pertinent observations and report responses to drugs and treatments. Assists with examinations and prepares instruments and equipment. Advocates for patient in order to achieve the best possible outcome
Units Covered in Market Float Pool
Medical Surgical, Telemetry, General Surgery, Rehab, Orthopedics, Women's Services. There are also shifts available for nurses with ICU and/or ER experience, or Circulator Experience.
- Must have current BLS & ACLS
- Must have current Florida or Compact RN license.
- Must have at least 1 year of hospital RN experience.
- Teamwork and a high degree of professionalism are two of our key core values.
- Able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Experience in orientation for RN new grads, lesser experience nurses; and newly hired nurses is a definite plus.
- Experience and expertise with computer charting.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/ Female /Veterans /Disabled