RN Med Surg
About Steward Health Care
Nearly a decade ago, Steward Health Care System emerged as a different kind of health care company designed to usher in a new era of wellness. One that provides our patients better, more proactive care at a sustainable cost, our providers unrivaled coordination of care, and our communities greater prosperity and stability.
As the country’s largest physician-led, tax paying, integrated health care system, our doctors can be certain that we share their interests and those of their patients. Together we are on a mission to revolutionize the way health care is delivered - creating healthier lives, thriving communities and a better world.
Steward is among the nation’s largest and most successful accountable care organizations (ACO), with more than 5,500 providers and 43,000 health care professionals who care for 12.3 million patients a year through a closely integrated network of hospitals, multispecialty medical groups, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities and behavioral health centers.
Based in Dallas, Steward currently operates 39 hospitals across Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Utah.
For more information, visit www.steward.org.
If you are a Registered Nurse looking for a new position that offers plenty of opportunities to develop and expand you’re nursing skills with an innovative healthcare organization, join our team at Wadley Regional Medical Center at Hope, a Steward Family Hospital! We are currently seeking experienced and compassionate Registered Nurses. We are also committed to your continued education and professional development with exceptional opportunities for experienced RNs.
Wadley Regional Medical Center at Hope offers competitive benefits including:
- Medical Insurance
- 1x your annual salary of Life Insurance & AD&D at no cost to you!
- Short Term Disability at No Cost to You!
- Retirement Savings 401k through Fidelity with company matching!
- Our Tuition Reimbursement Program offers up to 100% reimbursement on covered degrees!
- New Employees are eligible for up to 20 days of Paid Time Off per year that can rollover!
In addition to the above, we also offer Dental, Vision, Supplemental Life Insurance, Voluntary Disability, Identity Protection, and several other Voluntary Insurance Plans.
Specific qualifications include:
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) from an accredited school of nursing
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing, preferred
- Current RN license for the State of Arkansas or current Compact State license
- One (1) year of nursing experience
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Experience working with electronic medical records systems
- Ability to effectively multitask in an ever-changing environment
- Consistent work history and longevity with previous employers
- The following certifications are required within 90 days of employment:
- NIHSS - ICU, SDU,ED, Med Surg
- ACLS - ICU, SDU, Med/Surg, ED
- COAP - ICU, ED, BHU
- ENPC - ICU, ED
- TNCC - ED
- ESI Triage - ED
- NIMS Training - ED RNs, Directors
- ABG Training - ICU, SDU, ED
- PALS -ED
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 129064