RN - MedSurg - Days (PRN)
The MedSurg RN is responsible and accountable for directing, planning and organizing the nursing activities on the medical surgical unit with a focus on patient, physician and staff needs. The Registered Nurse supports the medical care of patients under the direction of the Medical Staff pursuant to the mission and objectives of the Hospital.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Louisiana Nursing License in good standing
- Previous clinical nursing experience in MedSurg desired
- BLS, COAP and ACLS are required
- New hires are required to obtain certifications within 90 days of hire
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.