Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first-class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital's highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women's Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
Under the general direction of the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO), Department Director and Clinical Coordinator, the Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for care of infants in the Newborn Intensive Care Unit (NICU). Duties include assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of infants. Directs and guides and teaches families and co-workers and ancillary personnel in care of infant and maintains standards of professional Nursing. Renders care and performs assessments, to patients, administers medications and notes reactions. Assists in maintaining highly specialized therapy with monitors and specialized equipment. Performs routine and technical care to newborns, premature infants, and acutely ill infants. Formulates a plan of care and revises it as changing needs of infant. Remains aware and facilitates the Bonding process with Parents and infant, at all levels of care. Other duties as assigned.
- Must have current RN license in the State of Utah.
- Previous experience in the NICU and working with vents.
- NRP and STABLE certifications required within first 90 days.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written in English
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.
Steward Hospitals are taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.