RN OBGYN - NIGHT SHIFT
St. Joseph Women’s Center was the first obstetrical hospital in Houston, delivering one in every three Houstonians. Today, we carry on that tradition of quality care for mothers and their babies, delivering over 4,000 newborns each year.
At St. Joseph Women's Center we view each new life as a miracle to celebrate, and our experienced team of doctors, nurses and other professionals are dedicated to helping your baby get the best possible start.
St. Joseph Medical Center is proud to receive the following Healthgrades Awards for 2020:
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Labor and Delivery Excellence Award™ for 3 Years in a Row (2018-2020)
- Recognized by Healthgrades for Superior Performance in Labor and Delivery for 3 Years in a Row (2018-2020)
- Five-Star Recipient for Vaginal Delivery for 6 Years in a Row (2015-2020)
These awards ranked St. Joseph Women's Center in the top 10% in the nation among the participating hospitals for the 3rd year in a row!
At SJMC, you’ll find comprehensive care for you and your baby all under one roof, The birth of your child is one of the most memorable moments of your life, that’s why our five-star rating makes SJMC the best choice for all your maternity needs.
Provides direct patient care in the Postpartum setting. Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care. Communicates with physicians about changes in patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies. Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Performs general nursing duties in all Maternal Child Health departments with adequate supervision. Participates in performance improvement activities. Provides service to age range from neonate to adult. Other duties as assigned.
- Current Texas Registered Nurse Licensure.
- Certifications as indicated by the Steward Certification document.
- One or more years of recent Postpartum, experience preferred.