RN Quality Coordinator Full Time
Under direction of Quality Director this role:
- Conducts studies and analyzes data to evaluate hospital performance in quality
Improvement and compliance with all regulatory body requirements.
- Analyzes, develops and implements various improvement activities to increase compliance rates and improve patient safety
as measured by nationally standardized benchmarks and definitions.
- Leads and/or participates as team member in special projects, task forces, committees and certification programs as assigned.
Sebastian River Medial Center is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.