RN, Registered Nurse - Emergency Room - Per Diem
At Trumbull Regional Medical Center, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized health care with dignity, compassion and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
We dedicate ourselves in the communities we serve to delivering affordable health care to all and being responsible partners. No matter what your role, as a member of the Steward family, you are a specialist in the making every patient and family feel right at home, every co-worker a key to our success, and every referring practice, a team of prized colleagues.
In support of this, we commit ourselves to the following values:
We are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse to join our team in our Emergency Room. This is a Per Diem position so shift will vary.
Responsible to Nursing Services for supporting the nursing philosophy and providing high quality, comprehensive patient care. Responsible to the customer for courteous, accurate, timely service.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Current Ohio license as a registered nurse by the Ohio Board of Nursing required.
- Current BLS is required
- Previous experience as an RN preferred.
- Specific areas require specific qualifications and must meet required skills for unit specific addendum.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAJOR DUTIES:
1. Performs as a team leader of multi-skilled workers to accomplish plan of care for each patient.
2. Leads multi-skilled team to provide high quality, cost effective, comprehensive patient care.
3. Independently, makes sound judgements and effective decisions relative to patient care.
4. Performs all skills on the Registered Nurse Equipment/Skills checklist.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments that may be inherent in the job.
Important COVID message
Please note, Trumbull Regional Medical Center is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment - with confidence and without fear. Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience: Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible. Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families. Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients. A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital. A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety. You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.