RN, Registered Nurse - Hillside Rehab Hospital - Day Shift
At Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized health care with dignity, compassion and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
We dedicate ourselves in the communities we serve to delivering affordable health care to all and being responsible partners. No matter what your role, as a member of the Steward family, you are a specialist in the making every patient and family feel right at home, every co-worker a key to our success, and every referring practice, a team of prized colleagues.
In support of this, we commit ourselves to the following values:
We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse to join our team here at Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital. This is a Full time position, you would work 3-12 hour shifts per week, the schedule is day shift 6a-6:30p, and you would work every other weekend and every other holiday.
Responsible to the Nursing Department for coordinating, directing, and delivering high quality, comprehensive patient care and patient/family education. Responsible to the customer for courteous, accurate, timely service, respect for their dignity, confidentiality, and to serve as an advocate to provide a safe environment
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Current Ohio license as a registered nurse by the Ohio Board of Nursing required.
- Certification in CPR by the American Red Cross or American Heart Association required or obtain certification by the end of orientation.
- Certification in ACLS by the American Red Cross of American Heart Association preferred.
- Certification in Rehabilitation Nursing by the Rehabilitation Nursing Certification Board preferred.
- Previous experience as a RN in a rehabilitation setting preferred.
- Experience with FIMS (Functional Independence Measurement Scale) preferred.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAJOR DUTIES
- Performs as an Assistant Nurse Manager, Team Leader, Charge Nurse or team member of multiskilled workers to accomplish plan of care for each patient.
- Leads multiskilled team to provide high quality, cost effective, comprehensive patient care.
- Independently makes sound judgements and effective decisions relative to patient care.
- Performs all skills on the Registered Nurse Equipment/Skills Checklist.
- Serves as a patient advocate and patient/family educator.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments that may be inherent in the job.
Important COVID message
Please note, Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment - with confidence and without fear. Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience: Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible. Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families. Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients. A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital. A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety. You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way