RN - Registered Nurse - Neuro - Full Time - Nights - Bonus
Full Time - $10K Sign on Bonus!!!
Delivers professional and technical nursing to patients. Monitors, interprets and intervenes for patients experiencing cardiac arrhythmia, working under the direction of, and in collaboration with the medical staff. Performs nursing techniques for the comfort and well-being of the patient. Nursing care delivered complies with the objectives and policies of the hospital utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Prepares equipment and assists physician during treatments and examinations of patients. Collaborates with multidisciplinary team members to provide age/developmentally appropriate care in accordance with unit specific standards. Assists in planning, supervising, and instructing Patient Care Assistants, thereby providing nursing care to a number of patients. Knowledge of adherence to monitoring of and compliance with all regulatory and licensing agency guidelines including but not limited to TJC, OSHA, AHCA, CMS, etc.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS (including required licenses/certifications, education and job knowledge/experience):
- Current Florida RN License
- Current BLS Certification
- Current ACLS Certification
- Basic Arrhythmia skills
- Completion of a Telemetry/Critical Care course preferred
- Computer Skills
- Ability to communicate in English
North Shore Medical Center is proud to be a part of the Steward Health Care Network with 39 community hospitals across 9 states with more than 43,000 employees. For over 60 years, North Shore Medical Center has brought exceptional medical care to Dade and Broward counties. With 357 beds, 400-plus medical staff, and more than 700 employees, North Shore excels with its Emergency Services, General Surgery, high-risk Maternity Care, Cancer Treatment, Cardiology Services, Stroke Treatment, Diagnostic Imaging, and other top-rated services.
We are proud to offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that supports your health as well as your financial, career, and life goals. We believe our people are our strength and we take our employees’ health seriously. From medical coverage and life insurance to retirement plans, paid time off and much more, Steward Health Care provides you with a variety of benefits for your unique needs.
Our Values and Culture: Steward Health Care is a minority, physician-owned organization that fosters, cultivates, and embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. No matter your role, being a member of the Steward family means you are making a difference every day.
We are committed to creating:
- A safe and respectful work environment. We want our employees to enjoy the same sense of care and belonging that we provide to our patients.
- Teams that celebrate, empower, and uplift people. A supportive, inclusive culture, where people flourish and thrive is one that everyone embraces and deserves.
- A culture of inclusivity and kindness. Don't just treat people how you want to be treated: treat them how they want to be treated. We believe, "If you can be anything in this world, be kind".