RN, Registered Nurse - Orthopedic Unit - Full Time
At Trumbull Regional Medical Center, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized behavioral health care with dignity, compassion and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
We dedicate ourselves in the communities we serve to delivering affordable health care to all and being responsible partners. No matter what your role, as a member of the Steward family, you are a specialist in the making every patient and family feel right at home, every co-worker a key to our success, and every referring practice, a team of prized colleagues.
In support of this, we commit ourselves to the following values:
If you are seeking a fast-paced, challenging position in an organization committed to achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in all we do, our organization may be a good fit for you.
We are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse to join our team in our Orthopedic Unit. This is a Full time position which rotates 6am-6:30pm as well as 6pm-6:30am as well as works every other weekend and every other holiday.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing. After orientation, up to six months' experience on this job is required to perform essential functions.
- Previous experience as an RN preferred.
- Current Ohio license as a registered nurse by the Ohio Board of Nursing required.
- Current BLS is required for every RN.
- Specific areas require specific qualifications and must meet required skills for unit specific addendum.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAJOR DUTIES
1. Performs as a team leader of multi-skilled workers to accomplish plan of care for each patient.
2. Leads multi-skilled team to provide high quality, cost-effective, comprehensive patient care.
3. Independently, makes sound judgments and effective decisions relative to patient care.
4. Performs all skills on the Registered Nurse Equipment/Skills checklist.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments that may be inherent in the job.
Important COVID message
Please note, Trumbull Regional Medical Center is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment - with confidence and without fear. Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience: Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible. Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families. Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients. A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital. A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety. You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.
This position is subject to the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Steward Health Care Workforce. Employees in this position will be required to provide adequate proof of vaccination for COVID-19 by an FDA-approved vaccine prior to starting work. Steward will consider requests for exemptions from this vaccine requirement on the basis of medical condition or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable Federal laws.