At Trumbull Regional Medical Center, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized health care with dignity, compassion and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
We dedicate ourselves in the communities we serve to delivering affordable health care to all and being responsible partners. No matter what your role, as a member of the Steward family, you are a specialist in the making every patient and family feel right at home, every co-worker a key to our success, and every referring practice, a team of prized colleagues.
In support of this, we commit ourselves to the following values:
If you are seeking a fast-paced, challenging position in an organization committed to achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in all we do, our organization may be a good fit for you.
Responsible to Medical Imaging for supporting the nursing philosophy and providing high quality, comprehensive patient care through staff development. Responsible to the customer for courteous, accurate, timely service.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Previous experience as an RN preferred.
- Current license by the state of Ohio as a registered nurse by the Ohio Board of Nursing required.
- Certification in ACLS by the American Heart Association required.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAJOR DUTIES
- Responsible for clinical components of patient care provided by the multiskilled workers. Promotes patient and staff education.
- Assures that Medical Imaging staff employ appropriate nursing standards during the performance of all duties and maintains the confidentiality of all patient data.
- Guides the developmental requirements for Medical Imaging, unit meetings, and in-services pertaining to Nursing.
- Develops and maintains collaborative relationships with medical staff and other departments to improve service and enhance quality.
- Assists in conscious sedation throughout Radiology and Cath Lab.
- Monitors and assists in Nuclear Medicine stress testing.
- Supports Cath Lab Department.
The above statements reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified, and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments that may be inherent in the job.
Important COVID message
Please note, Trumbull Regional Medical Center is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment - with confidence and without fear. Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience: Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible. Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families. Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients. A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital. A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety. You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
This position is subject to the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Steward Health Care Workforce. Employees in this position will be required to provide adequate proof of vaccination for COVID-19 by an FDA-approved vaccine prior to starting work. Steward will consider requests for exemptions from this vaccine requirement on the basis of medical condition or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable Federal laws.