RN Scheduled FL Market Pool
- Must have current BLS & ACLS
- Must have at least 2 years acute care hospital Telemetry RN experience.
- Teamwork and a high degree of professionalism are two of our key core values.
- Pool nurses provide direct patient care; supervise non-licensed personnel as assigned in the acute care setting.
- Communicates with physicians/director/clinical coordinators/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient's clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Can respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Additionally, can perform nursing duties in assigned department.
- Bilingual English/Spanish communications skills are an asset.
- Experience in orientation or RN new grads, lesser experience nurses; and newly hired nurses is a definite plus.
- Experience and expertise with computer charting.
- Current FL RN license or able to obtain.
- A.D.N. minimum requirement, BSN preferred.
This position is subject to the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Steward Health Care Workforce. Employees in this position will be required to provide adequate proof of vaccination for COVID-19 by an FDA-approved vaccine prior to starting work. Steward will consider requests for exemptions from this vaccine requirement on the basis of medical condition or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable Federal laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities, Women, Disabled, Veteran