RN Scheduled FL Market Pool
Location: Florida Medical Center
Posted Date: 4/22/2022
- Must have current BLS & ACLS
- Must have at least 2 years acute care hospital Telemetry RN experience.
- Teamwork and a high degree of professionalism are two of our key core values.
- Pool nurses provide direct patient care; supervise non-licensed personnel as assigned in the acute care setting.
- Communicates with physicians/director/clinical coordinators/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient's clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Can respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Additionally, can perform nursing duties in assigned department.
- Bilingual English/Spanish communications skills are an asset.
- Experience in orientation or RN new grads, lesser experience nurses; and newly hired nurses is a definite plus.
- Experience and expertise with computer charting.
- Current FL RN license or able to obtain.
- A.D.N. minimum requirement, BSN preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities, Women, Disabled, Veteran