RN U Card/Tele Full Time Nights (O316)
RN Staff Nurse – MedSurg. Unit
Here's what's in it for you:
- 12 hour Day and Night shifts available.
- Competitive salary for the Florida market.
- Excellent differentials along with a clinical ladder in place which offers additional $$$ for national certifications and higher education!
- Outstanding culture with excellent employee satisfaction scores.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, PTO/holiday pay and a retirement plan.
The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the delivery of care. The professional nurse assumes the responsibility and accountability for the delegation of patient care to other members of the health care team.
Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care. Assists physicians during examinations and procedures. Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse. Promotes patients independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. Requires an associate’s degree and is certified as a registered nurse. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Years of Related Experience
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Current/Active Florida Registered Nurse License (RN) OR Approved Multi-State License
- Education 3: Technical School/2 Years College/Associates Degree