RN Visa Sponsorship Program for Experienced Foreign Nurses
RN Visa Sponsorship for Qualified and Experienced International Nurses
About Mountain Vista Medical Center
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 178-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in east Mesa, Arizona, offering comprehensive health care services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, orthopedics, breast care, maternity care, and women’s services. Florence Hospital, a campus of Mountain View Medical Center, is a 36-bed hospital offering emergency care, as well as surgical, imaging and laboratory services to residents of Pinal County. Our patients have access to a full range of excellent health care across our two campuses.
About Steward Health Care
Steward Health Care is the largest private, tax-paying physician-led health care network in the United States. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Steward operates 37 hospitals in the United States and the country of Malta that regularly receive top awards for quality and safety. The company employs approximately 42,000 health care professionals. The Steward network includes multiple urgent care centers and skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health services, over 7,900 beds under management, and approximately 2.2 million full risk covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services.
In your application, please indicate in the cover letter the top three (3) areas of interest and interview availability.
We are seeking Experienced International Registered Nurses, with a minimum of two (2) years and current experience working in an acute care facility in the following areas:
CARDIAC CATH LAB
INTENSIVE CARE UNIT/CORONARY CARE UNIT
LABOR & DELIVERY
NEONATAL INTENSIVE CARE UNIT
POST ANESTHESIA CARE UNIT
We believe our people are our strength. We take our employees’ health seriously. From medical coverage and life insurance to retirement plans, paid time off and much more, Steward Health Care provides you with a variety of benefits to address your unique needs.
Health & Wellness
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Retirement & Savings
- Tuition Reimbursements
- Loan Repayment
Work & Life Balance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
ALL APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH APPLICATION
- Visa Screen Certificate from CGFNS.
- Successfully passed the NCLEX-RN exam in the state of Arizona and/or eligible to apply for a reciprocity of license in the state of Arizona.
- Successfully passed the IELTS Academic Score of: 7 in Speaking / 6.5 Overall (OR) TOEFL Academic Score of: 26 in Speaking / 89 Overall, (OR) Exempt by CGFNS Visa Screen Certificate to be considered for a Visa Sponsorship
- Graduated from an accredited Registered Nursing Program.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in country of origin.
- Practiced as an RN for a minimum of 2-3 years in an acute care facility
- Effective Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
- Basic Computer Skills
Mountain Vista Medical Center taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear. Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Due to the high volume of applications receive, it is not possible to respond directly to all applicants, only to those whose candidacy is being pursued.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.