RN Wound Care Coordinator - Davis Hospital
-Great Health Benefits, with no-copay and zero deductible plan
-401k and generous PTO
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copay will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first-class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
Inpatient Wound Care Coordinator, RN
Under the general direction of the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) and Cardiopulmonary Director, the Inpatient Wound Care Coordinator is responsible for delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Responsible for meeting the established Standards of Nursing Practice in the management of all assigned patients. Assists physicians with the implementation of wound treatment plans. Directs and guides education activities of ancillary personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing. Participates in performance improvement review activities. Acts within the guidelines of federal and state laws, DNV Standards, as well as, professional and ethical practices. Renders care to patients within an inpatient hospital setting. Administers medication and documents reactions. The Inpatient Wound Care Coordinator assists in maintaining highly specialized therapy with complicated equipment, assesses the patient's condition, as well as, administers medication and treatment. Develops and revises a plan of care to meet changing wound care and skin care needs of the patient. All other duties as assigned.
- Current RN License in the State of Utah
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Certification required upon hire.
- ACLS and PALS Certifications preferred.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written
- Three (3) years of hospital Medical/Surgical experience highly preferred.
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.
Steward Hospitals are taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.
This position is subject to the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Steward Health Care Workforce. Employees in this position will be required to provide adequate proof of vaccination for COVID-19 by an FDA-approved vaccine prior to starting work. Steward will consider requests for exemptions from this vaccine requirement on the basis of medical condition or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable Federal laws.