RN Wound Care - Davis Hospital
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
Registered Nurse - Wound Care
Provides therapeutic services to patients through the use of initial assessments, therapeutic procedures and interventions in accordance with the established policies and procedures of the hospital and applicable law. Treats disabilities, injuries, and disease through the use of therapeutic techniques according to prescriptions from a physician, performs testing and evaluation procedures on patients.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of Utah.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Heart Association.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Must have knowledge of a variety of wound care techniques and the ability to perform procedures for all wound care types.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Female/Minority/Disabled/Veteran
"Davis Hospital and Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."
Steward Hospitals are taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.