RN Wound Center FT Days
Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is a 74-bed full-service hospital located in the heart of Tempe, near Arizona State University, the hospital offers a broad range of medical services to care for a diverse and dynamic community. From its busy emergency department to its critical care unit to specialty programs like wound care and pain management, the Tempe St. Luke’s team is committed to providing high-quality care in a warm, friendly hospital environment.
Staff RN position providing care to Wound patients. Provides direct and indirect patient care.
- May supervise LPN's, CNA's PCT's & Unit Coordinators.
- Must have strong leadership and communication skills, customer service skills
- Proficient with building a culture to maintain high HCAHPS and compliant Medicare Core Measures.
- Position is PRN. Coverage provided to both SLMC and TSLH Wound Centers.
- AZ Licensure - active/good standing
- 1+ Years RN experience on an acute care; Med-Surg Unit preferred. Wound care experience is preferred.
- BLS and ACLS required.
- Must have computer charting skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/ Women/ Veterans/ Disabled