Room Service Cook
Utilizes knowledge, skills, and judgment in preparing a variety of menu items to include regular and modified/therapeutic diets. Prepares food for meetings and special functions. Competent in various cooking techniques (broiling, braising, frying, etc). Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- High school graduate/GED.
- Completion of ServSafe Food Manager Certification preferred.
- Food Handler certification required or obtained within 60 days of entry to position.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in volume cooking and baking.
- Knowledge of simple modified diet principles.
- Knowledge of sanitation and proper food handling.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled