RRT Clinical Coordinator - Full Time Days - Tempe St Luke's
Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is a 74-bed full-service hospital. Located in the heart of Tempe, near Arizona State University, the hospital offers a broad range of medical services and accredited physicians to care for a diverse and dynamic community. Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is equipped with sophisticated medical technology, features all private rooms, electronic health records and wireless Internet access. The hospital’s experienced team of doctors and nurses work together to provide expert care and the best possible patient experience. To learn more about Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital, click here: Tempe St. Luke's Hospital
Position Title: RRT Clinical Coordinator
Assumes, under the direction of the Respiratory Director, the responsibility for respiratory functions for Respiratory Therapists such as competencies, regulatory compliance, manual revisions, and documentation review. In addition, responsible for overseeing ABG lab compliance and quality controls (including RALS), EKG reconciliation, coordination of training related to EEG's, supply ordering, scheduling and ongoing audits to ensure charges are accurate in the EMR. Also responsible for performing RT duties with a focus on outpatient procedures.
- The Highest education level, minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- AA degree in related field (preferred) or Bachelor of Science Degree in a related field or a graduate of an accredited respiratory program.
- Must be a Registered Respiratory Therapist and have 3 years of experience in the field.
- Current license by the State of Arizona as a RCP (Respiratory Care Practitioner)
- BLS certificate
- ACLS certificate (upon hire)
- PALS (annual or within 6 months of hire for new staff, as required by the facility)
- Hours will mostly be days Monday-Friday, but will work with team to lead, manage and motivate which will required some nights and weekends.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families, so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Shift Differential, Tuition Reimbursement, and more.
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer