RT III NICU Nights In-House Contract
We are currently hiring experienced Level III NICU Respiratory Therapists to work In-House Contract Positions at Glenwood Regional Medical Center. We are offering a rate of $70.00 per hour plus shift differentials. Current Glenwood employees are not eligible for this program.
The contract will be 36-48 hours per week for 13 weeks; must be available for all shifts. No more than one contract extension will be approved. Employee status will be TEMPORARY.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- One year of RTN experience in an acute care setting required
- Level 3 NICU experience required
- Graduate of AMA approved program
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- Critical care experience required
- National Certification exam administered by the NBRC
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP required
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristics.