Scheduling Coordinator PDM
- Schedules and coordinates patient appointments and relays clinical prep instructions.
- Secures written physician orders and diagnosis for all procedures/tests.
- Assists with registration functions as needed.
- Communicates with patients, physician offices and other departments, verbally and in writing.
- Performs data entry accurately and timely.
Secondary Functions: All other duties required by Supervisor, Manager, Director.
Education/Skills: High school graduate/GED. Excellent keyboard and computer skills with the appropriate applications. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Licensure: None required
Experience: A minimum of one (1) year hospital experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled