Screener Front Entrance - Temp Position
Location: Nashoba Valley Medical Center
Posted Date: 6/26/2020
Job Summary: In an effort to provide a safe environment to our visitors and staff this front entrance screener position has been created temporarily to address the safety concerns related to the COVID19 crisis.
- Screen and greet patients, visitors, and staff as they enter building by asking them questions based on CDC guidelines related to COVID-19.
- Provide feedback to patients, visitors, and staff while escalating appropriately if they screen in on any of the screening questions.
- Follow policies and procedures set up by hospital to ensure safe screening process by correctly wearing PPE and practicing social distancing.
- Communicate with compassion and respect when engaging patients, visitors, and staff as they enter the building.
- Follow all hospital policies related to infection control, hand hygiene, and safety.
- Will require the ability to remain standing for long stretches of time
- Will require the ability to use a 2-way radio
- Will require the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Licensure: N/A
- Experience: Customer Service or Hospitality Experience Preferred.