Secretary, Unit, Labor & Delivery, Full Time, Flexible Shift
Responsible for performing general secretarial and clerical duties in the patient care areas. Assists the nursing staff in coordinating the activity of the unit. Interacts with patients, families, and physicians on a daily basis. Oversees the orderliness of the nurses' desk areas. May need to work beyond the regular tour of duty, or in another patient care unit as assigned by department head or Nursing Supervisor.
Position Qualification: (Training, Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities)
- Strong computer and typing skills.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology and legible handwriting.
- Visual and hearing senses must be adequate to assess/detect changes in human physiological condition.
- Ability to perform effectively in fast-paced, stressful environment.
- Holds current BLS card from the American Red Cross
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 122537