The Security Administrator is responsible for providing support to end users for the various network access requests required to perform their job. The Security Administrator will possesses strong technical and analytical skills and utilizes these skills on a daily basis to resolve, or assist in the resolution of technical issues that have been reported by the end user and/or logged by an IS Help Desk representative in the call tracking system. The Security Administrator will have daily interaction with end users and will provide the highest level of customer service to both the end users and other IS staff.
The Security Administrator will be required to work independently with minimum direction from leadership. This individual will also assist in mentoring and training other staff.
• Provide superior customer service to internally and externally
• Technical support of the Courion MYProfile and other IDM suites of products
• Troubleshoot various technical problems with user access and terminations and bring issues to resolution according to the Service Level Agreement
• Provide technical support for Security Administrators and for the IS Help Desk
• Maintain knowledgebase for Security Admin tasks ; document processes/procedures used to solve routine troubleshooting
• Review assigned calls in the call tracking system and take appropriate action to resolve issues; update call tracking software ticket with very descriptive and accurate information
• Utilize stored information and documentation to help resolve issues
• Prioritize and escalate problems within given Service Level agreements
• Create, manage, and terminate accounts for Active Directory and other system user accounts
• Assist in setting up RSA VPN accounts
• Demonstrate the ability to work with minimal supervision and direction
• Triage calls to appropriate groups if call cannot be resolved
• Provide regular on-call duties as scheduled
• Maintain a flexible schedule in accordance with the needs of the department. Occasional after hours and weekend work. Coordinate time off requests to ensure adequate coverage.
• Mentor and provide guidance to other members of the Security Administrator team
• Adhere to and enforce corporate policies regarding data and software usage, all departmental and Enterprise standards, policies, and the HIPAA security and privacy regulations
• Responsible for confidentiality as it is required in this role, due to the handling of extremely sensitive information
• Develop an understanding and awareness of the Enterprise, including its objectives, design, strategies, departmental initiatives, staffing and the roles of key players in the organization
• Demonstrate respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous environment
• Responsible for identifying issues and bringing them to the attention of the Manager of Operations
• Occasionally lift and carry supplies and equipment weighing up to 30 pounds
• Travel to other sites as required
• Perform other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize work requirements
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to follow direction
• Ability to work independently and take initiative over diverse project areas
• Ability to be flexible, versatile and adaptable in day-to-day activities conducted in a multi-site environment
• Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Ability to express ideas concisely and clearly, orally and in writing
• Ability to manage small projects
• Ability to prioritize projects and daily workflow
• Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within IS.
I. Education: 2 year college program certificate, or equivalent work experience
II. Experience: 3 years' experience in a customer services focused environments, Healthcare IT preferred
a. Strong Knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems (XP, Win7)
b. Strong knowledge of MSOffice, Exchange, IE, Safari, ActiveSync, MS Project, MS Visio,
c. Knowledge of Smartphone's and connectivity software (iPhones, Blackberry, etc)
d. Knowledge of Apple OS
e. Knowledge of SQL
f. Basic knowledge of Meditech, Radiology PACS, Cardiology PACS, VOIP Systems, Footprints Call Tracking Software, MS Office Suite, Citrix, Active Directory, Thin Client Technology, VPN connectivity.
V. Other: Basic knowledge of client-server computing, network architecture, system Redundancy and various troubleshooting tools and techniques.
Demonstrate good oral and written communication skills as well as exemplary personal conduct and good judgment. Participate in building relationships and partnering among IS resources in Support of Steward corporate goals.
[HOSPITAL or ORGANIZATION] is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.