Senior Contract Management Analyst
- Ability to read, interpret and apply modeling logic within Contract Modeling software accurately.
- Responsible for loading managed care contracts to calculate expected reimbursement
- Includes new contracts, rate changes and fee schedule maintenance
- Provides analytic support for contract variance and monitoring of system and payer performance
- Manages modeling ques, internal help desk tickets timely and accurately
- Communicates, reviews and provides feedback and guidance to managed care to assist in the contract negotiation process.
- This includes making recommendations on specific contract language that may have any financial impact.
- Provides training and communicate contract modeling updates. Works closely with reimbursement and facility CFOS on model updates and impacts to net revenue, if material or applicable
- Maintains current knowledge of payer reimbursement policies
SKILL OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 8 years prior hospital revenue cycle experience required
- Minimum 8 years’ experience with Hospital Contract and/or Financial Modeling
- Managed Care Knowledge and understanding of various hospital payment methodologies both commercial and government.
- Microsoft Office proficiency required.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Solid competencies in assessment and critical thinking
EDUCATION OR SPECIFIC TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS NEEDED:
Must have analytical skills and the ability to evaluate data effectively.