Senior Financial Analyst
Steward Health Care System is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to serve as a business partner to senior leadership, to drive an effective budgeting and planning process and to support high-level analysis. The Senior Financial Analyst will provide financial analysis in support of the annual budget and periodic reforecast requirements in coordination with business unit and corporate staff organizations; produce monthly/quarterly financial results, corporate financial reporting requirements and related financial analysis; and perform financial analysis to evaluate operating performance and support decision making.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Business, Finance or Accounting major preferred but not required
- Progress towards MBA a plus
- Extensive experience with financial ERP systems, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience within a healthcare consulting firm or large company preferred. 3-7 years of finance experience; healthcare industry experience preferred but not required
- Experience developing complex financial models