Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Steward Health Care
Posted Date: 8/24/2021
The Senior Financial analyst will be responsible for partnering with the Manager of Net Revenue and other leadership to maintain an accurate accounts receivable reserve function for Steward’s South Division.
The Senior Financial analyst will be responsible for
(1) preparation of monthly accounts receivable exhibits and analysis;
(2) implementing new tools, models, and/or approaches to revenue analysis at the direction of the Manager of Net Revenue, with an aim toward improving actionable information for the South Region, increasing reliability, and improving efficacy;
(3) partnering with other key functions, such as government reimbursement, revenue cycle, and FP&A on routine and ad hoc deliverables; and
(4) working with hospital CFOs, regional financial analysts and corporate leadership to support the South Region.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree; preferably in Information Systems or health-related field.
- Experience (Type & Length): 2 years of work experience, preferably in a Health related field role.
- Certification/Licensure: N/A.
- Software/Hardware: Excel, SQL a plus, Microsoft Access.