Senior Healthcare M&A Financial Analyst
The Senior Healthcare M&A Financial Analyst is responsible for the financial analysis of both large and small international and domestic acquisitions to include modeling results and returns to assist in making investment / divestiture decisions. This position reports to the Chief of Staff.
- Supporting due diligence either by coordinating internal teams or by working directly with / supervising external consultants
- Assisting with (and in some cases leading) negotiations with applicable counter-parties
- Working with capital sources and outside investment bankers, as well as Steward’s CFO and others to evaluate the best options for sourcing funds for acquisitions
- Working with tax advisors to evaluate best structures for maximizing tax position with regard to acquisitions and divestitures
- Working with legal counsel to develop applicable documents and address business questions that arise during drafting
- Presenting or assisting in presenting analysis, options, and conclusions to the C-suite members, the Chief of Staff, the Board and the Chairman/CEO
- Other projects as outlined by the Chief of Staff or the Chairman/CEO
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree strongly preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in the M&A space with a heavy emphasis on finance and strategy & planning
- Significant financial modeling skills
- Deep understanding of the metrics used to evaluate acquisitions, e.g. IRR, Cash-on-cash returns, CAGR, etc.
- Experience with negotiations of deals, either directly or indirectly as a part of the advisory team
- Understanding of healthcare regulatory space is desirable
- Position will be based in Dallas, TX
- Position will provide the opportunity to travel both domestically and internationally. Having a current passport and the ability to travel are required.
- High degree of opportunity of visibility with key C-suite members, the Board and the Chairman/CEO
- Immediate availability is highly desired