Senior Quality Management Data Analyst - SHCN
Steward Health Choice is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of the people and communities we serve.
Steward Health Choice believes in a personal approach to health care right in your community. We built our health care plan around you. Our goal is to give you quality health care, programs, and services to support you on your path to wellness.
Steward Health Choice provides exceptional customer service and culturally competent care through:
- Compassionate and responsive member services team
- Collaboration with community physicians to help members get the health care they need.
- Providing culturally competent health care, including extensive translation and interpretation services
- Health programs to help members and their families stay healthy
The Senior QM Data Analyst is responsible for collecting and analyzing healthcare data and clinical quality outcomes in Steward Health Choice managed healthcare network and to develop and monitor improvement strategies to promote quality care and/or address performance improvement opportunities.
- Develops, manages and analyzes data in collaboration with the Quality Management Data Supervisor to develop and produce contract deliverables, as well as demonstrate efficacy of strategic quality initiatives through statistical means.
- Supports various work units including Performance Improvement and Clinical Record Review to ensure compliance with regulatory deliverables.
- Ensures compliance with quality performance measure reporting, clinical outcomes and state and federal data accuracy and completeness requirements.
- Provides technical assistance to both internal and provider staff on using data for improvement; and on data accuracy, timeliness, and completeness requirements.
- Provides comprehensive analyses of data, barriers, and opportunities and presents results of improvement efforts of performance measures to management.
- Conducts statistical analysis and predictive modeling using HC MIS authorized tools.
- Assists in developing methodology for data-driven quality measurements and develops intervention strategies to improve outcomes.
- Participates as a member of HC committees and work teams as assigned.
- Performs other duties of a similar nature and level as assigned.
- Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Bachelor degree in a healthcare, analytics or social sciences related field and three years of experience in healthcare, analytics, statistical analysis (regression, KPIs, sampling, risk analysis), performance improvement or data and outcomes measurement; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of this position
Work Related Experience:
- Strong analytic and data interpretation skills; ability to use data to communicate processes and outcomes effectively and to drive quality management activities.
- Familiarity with NCQA, HEDIS, and CMS Core Measure requirements is desirable
- Experience with data analytic software including Tableau, SQL/SSMS, and Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with statistical tools (SPSS, SAS etc.)
- Valid Arizona Driver’s License as some travel may be require
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills, and a High Proficiency Level with MS Word
Job Reference #: 1900075