Senior Revenue Analyst
- Ability to read, interpret and apply modeling logic within Contract Modeling software accurately.
- Acute knowledge of charging, billing and payer reimbursement and ability to identify underpayments.
- Identify, through auditing of system functionality and operational assessment, underpayments that are a result of operations and incorrect system specifications
- Extensive knowledge and ability to analyze reimbursement, claims details for identification of opportunities
- Ability to manage projects for recovery, including retrospective analysis, reimbursement quantification and tracking, organizational skills to lead various teams to implement and perform required steps for recovery
- Detailed knowledge of payer contracts and reimbursement policies.
SKILL OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 8 years prior hospital revenue cycle experience required
- Minimum 8 years’ experience with Hospital Contract and/or Financial Modeling, perferred
- Managed Care Knowledge and understanding of various hospital payment methodologies both commercial and government.
- Microsoft Office proficiency required.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Solid competencies in assessment and critical thinking
EDUCATION OR SPECIFIC TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS NEEDED:
Organization & Time Management
Hospital Business Office Experience Preferred