Sleep Lab Tech
Provide high quality polysomnographic testing as ordered by the physician following accepted guidelines and protocols according to policy in an efficient, cost-effective and professional manner. Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and understand risks associated with patients.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Registered with the American Society of EEG Technologists or NBRC as a CRT-SDS or RRT-SDS.
- Maintain registration with American Society of EEG Technologists or NBRC for CRT-SDS or RRT-SDS.
- Experience in pediatric through adult care.
- C.R.E.T Certified/Registered EEG Technologists
- R.E.E.G.T. Registered EEG Technologists
- CRT-SDS Certified Sleep Disorder Testing Technologist
- RRT-SDS Registered Sleep Disorder Testing Technologist
- R.P.S.G. T. Registered Sleep Polysomnographer Technologist
- BLS Healthcare Provider Status-required upon hire
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disabilities.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 124852