Social Worker, LICSW
Summary of Responsibility:
Responsible for identifying and evaluating the social, emotional and mental health needs of patients, collaborating with the interdisciplinary team in the formation of the individual patient’s overall plan of care, coordinating the discharge process.
- Licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Must have a BA in Social Work or other related discipline from an accredited university.
- At least two (2) years experience in a health care setting.
- Possess working knowledge of state and federal programs.
- Possess general knowledge of community health and social resources preferred.