Social Worker LMSW Case Mgt Ex, Case Management, Full Time, Day Shift
To provide coordination and implement post-discharge plans in coordination with the Case Manager and through the use of Allscripts. The position will provide a psychosocial assessment and develop a plan of care for each high risk patient that focuses on their social, environmental, psychological and physiological needs.
The Social Worker will be able to work 8:30-5 p.m. five days a week. This position includes on-call after hours and weekend shifts. (Schedule may vary as per employee status at time of hire).
Position Qualification: (Training, Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities)
- Minimum education, training and background for the successful candidate should include:
- a)1 to 3 years of hospital discharge planning experience;
- b) excellent communication skills;
- c) good organization skills;
- d) computer skills;
- e) knowledge of regulations related to discharge planning and social service and
- f) interviewing/assessment skills.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited School of Social Work; prefer a LCSW.