Software Engineering Developer/Engineer
Location: Steward Health Care
Posted Date: 3/23/2021
- Lead structural build of back-end applications utilizing industry-leading technologies and best practices
- Work with the Product Owner, Project Managers and key stakeholders to fully understand user experience and visual elements for enhancement and product requests
- Assist with project scoping, sprint and release planning.
- Participate in stakeholder meetings to present prototypes and implemented designs
- Contribute to team body of knowledge by educating colleagues on industry developments and new client-side technologies
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Utilizing Microsoft Transact-SQL language to build rules engine processes, including implementing single table, Well Formulated Formula (WFF), and single queried processes.
- Developing multifaceted web applications utilizing ASP.NET, C#.NET, jQuery, Bootstrap, HTML5, and T-SQL technology.
- Developing, supporting, and enhancing the rules engine process associated with Healthcare EDIs utilizing VB.NET, C#.NET, REGEX, TSQL, and SSIS technology.
- Developing SQL database objects with Microsoft Transact-SQL language, utilizing SQL Server Management Studio.
- Developing ETL packages to perform Data Extract, Load, and Transfer using Microsoft SQL Service Integration Services technology.
- Interfacing with business leaders and stakeholders to troubleshoot issues or design new workflows. Experience working in an Agile-based development environment and knowledge of different methods such as Scrum, Feature-driven development (FDD) and Kanban
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong desire to seek out and learn new technologies and development practices
- Ability and willingness to adapt quickly to changing priorities and requests
- Ability to thrive under pressure and take control of urgent and demanding issues
- Education: BA/BS/MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related 4+-year technical degree
- Experience (Type & Length): 2+ years of experience in software development