Speech Therapist Per Diem
Diagnoses and treats speech and language problems, and engages in scientific study of human communication. Evaluates speech and language skills as related to educational, medical, social, and psychological factors. Plans, directs, or conducts rehabilitative treatment programs to restore communicative efficiency of individuals with communication problems of organic and nonorganic etiology. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. Requires a masters degree in speech-language pathology and may require a certificate of clinical competence in speech-language pathology (CCC). Also expected to meet certain state licensing requirements. Familiar with a variety of the fields concepts, practices, and procedures.
Here’s the Safe and Ready language that can be adopted for your needs. I have also attached the Safe and Ready graphic with and without the headline.
Sebastian River Medial Center is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.