Staff RN, REQ 23336, Geri Psych, 32hrs. 3-11:30pm EOW
Location: Holy Family Hospital - Haverhill
Posted Date: 02/10/2020
Provides direct and indirect care to patients and their family members/ caregivers.
- Communicates with members of the health care team as appropriate to the patient's clinical condition; includes results of diagnostic studies, symptomatology and plan of care issues.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Licensed in Massachusetts.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification.