At Steward Health Care System, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized care with dignity, compassion and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
We dedicate ourselves in the communities we serve to delivering affordable health care to all and being responsible partners. No matter what your role, as a member of the Steward family, you are a specialist in the making every patient and family feel right at home, every co-worker a key to our success, and every referring practice, a team of prized colleagues.
In support of this, we commit ourselves to the following values:
If you are seeking a fast-paced, challenging position in an organization committed to achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in all we do, our organization may be a good fit for you.
This position provides staff coverage for specific departments throughout the health System
- Coordinates staffing schedules for Health System.
- Determines staffing needs in conjunction with Directors and Nursing Supervisors for upcoming shifts and makes appropriate phone calls to fill staffing needs.
- Completes daily staffing sheets.
- Retrieves supplies from Central Supply Department for Nursing Units. Provides support to the Units.
- Opens Medical Records Department for patient charts for Emergency Care Center and Nursing units per registered nurse or Physician request.
- Collects data, compiles information and prepares reports as directed.
The above Statements reflect the general duties and are not to be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration
- Clearances as required by Federal and State Law
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.