Steward Health Care Costa Rica Registered Nurse Program
Come work with Steward Health Care in Florida or Texas! Steward is a community-based hospital system that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
Steward Health Care is a physician owned company and the largest privately owned health care company in the United States. Our busy full-service hospitals offer its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. Work in many different units including Women’s Services, Intensive Care units, Medical Surgical, Surgical Services, Telemetry, Emergency Room, Orthopedics, and the Operating Room.
- Provides direct patient care in a acute care hospital setting.
- Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition including:
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Provides service to age range from neonate to Adult.
- State RN License required to qualify for the program
- Graduate of an accredited university.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- RN experience in a hospital setting.
- Relocation assistance, training, visa assistance
- Health Care, Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, retirements savings accounts.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
Steward Hospitals are taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled, and professional way.