Steward Traveler - Echo Tech
Offering Premium Pay, Customizable Contracts, Travel Reimbursement, Housing Allowance, Guaranteed Hours, and more!
Work within our network of 40 community hospitals as a full-time employee of Steward Health Care!
Local Travel Contracts Available!
Trumbull Regional Medical Center
Ohio – Warren
Sharon Regional Medical Center
Pennsylvania – Sharon
Responsible to Trumbull Regional Medical Center for supporting the corporate mission, vision and values. Responsible to Imaging Service at Trumbull Regional Medical Center for performing all facets of echocardiographic procedures. Responsible to the customer for courteous, accurate, timely service.
Performs all duties on skills checklist related to echocardiographic diagnostic studies, demonstrates professional behavior, prepares and performs technical non-invasive procedures or studies, operates equipment safely, processes information in the appropriate areas, performs procedures in an organized and efficient manner, provides quality patient care, and performs other duties as assigned.
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments that may be inherent in the job.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Completion of a college or technical training program in Echocardiography Technology required.
- Previous experience as a Cardiac Sonographer preferred. After orientation, up to three month’s experience on this job is required to perform essential functions and to handle emergency situations
- Certification in BLS by the American Heart Association required.
- Registry in Echo-Cardiac Sonography required.
- knowledge and standards of professional nursing practice.
Steward Health Care is the largest private, tax-paying physician-led health care network in the United States. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Steward operates 37 hospitals in the United States and the country of Malta that regularly receive top awards for quality and safety. The company employs approximately 42,000 health care professionals. The Steward network includes multiple urgent care centers and skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health services, over 7,900 beds under management, and approximately 2.2 million full risk covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services.
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
Dental Insurance, Employee Assistance, Transitions Program, 401(k)
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 124227