Supervisor House RN - Up to $10,000 sign on
At Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized health care with dignity, compassion and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
We dedicate ourselves in the communities we serve to delivering affordable health care to all and being responsible partners. No matter what your role, as a member of the Steward family, you are a specialist in the making every patient and family feel right at home, every co-worker a key to our success, and every referring practice, a team of prized colleagues.
In support of this, we commit ourselves to the following values:
If you are seeking a fast-paced, challenging position in an organization committed to achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in all we do, our organization may be a good fit for you.
Responsible to Nursing Department for supporting the philosophy, objectives, and goals of the Nursing Department. Responsible to the customer for courteous, accurate, timely service.
Up to $10,000 sign on
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience as a manager or supervisor preferred.
- Requires three to five years’ experience on this or related jobs in a hospital or healthcare facility to develop the judgment necessary to make appropriate decisions and to handle emergency situations.
- Current Ohio license as a Registered Nurse by the Ohio Board of Nursing required.
- Certification in Rehabilitation Nursing by the Rehabilitation Nursing Certification Board preferred or obtained with two years.
- Certification in CPR by the American Red Cross or American Heart Association required by the end of orientation.
- Certification in ACLS by the American Heart Association preferred or obtain certification within six months.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAJOR DUTIES
- Coordinates and monitors patient care on each nursing center.
- Monitors performance based on established standards and expectations.
- Coordinates hospital services on assigned shift.
- Responds to and directs care of all emergency medical situations.
- Institutes disciplinary action as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments that may be inherent in the job.
Important COVID message
Please note, Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment - with confidence and without fear. Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience: Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible. Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families. Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients. A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital. A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety. You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
This position is subject to the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Steward Health Care Workforce. Employees in this position will be required to provide adequate proof of vaccination for COVID-19 by an FDA-approved vaccine prior to starting work. Steward will consider requests for exemptions from this vaccine requirement on the basis of medical condition or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable Federal laws.