At Steward Health Care System, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized behavioral health care with dignity, compassion and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
We dedicate ourselves in the communities we serve to delivering affordable health care to all and being responsible partners. No matter what your role, as a member of the Steward family, you are a specialist in the making every patient and family feel right at home, every co-worker a key to our success, and every referring practice, a team of prized colleagues.
In support of this, we commit ourselves to the following values:
If you are seeking a fast-paced, challenging position in an organization committed to achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in all we do, our organization may be a good fit for you.
Under the direction of the Director of Materials Management, the Supply Chain Project Analyst is responsible for project support and the implementation of key objectives to drive enhancements to the health centers supply chain. The role of Project Analyst it will require an individual who can function independently and collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to deliver the desired outcomes of assigned projects. The position provides procurement process and support to SEMC Customers and Suppliers. Procurement process support. The position will have extensive contact with Suppliers, Customers; ie: Clinical, Administrative, Support departments, all Hospital Staff, Accounts Payable, and Materials Management Staff. The position will play a key role in overcoming operational challenges through establishing and implementing sustainable practices which will elevate the performance of the health center’s supply chain to match the clinical quality of St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center.
- Identifies opportunities within Supply Chain for increased efficiencies and cost savings.
- Assist with elimination of redundancy in practice.
- Communicate and engage all key stakeholders
- Delivers projects on time and on budget by following PMI best practice including planning, resource management, project documentation and risk identification.
- Manages Scope, timeline and resources for multiple complex projects.
- Ensures project documents are current, complete, shared and storred appropriately.
- Engages with supply chain leadership to manage key performance metrics and intercedes to make process enhanements to drive continuous improvement on reportable statistics.
- Effectively executes change management strategies to develop sustainable practices.
- Provide analytical review, synthesis and reporting of data in a manner that allows for the identification of valueable business opportunities to drive organizational improvement.
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous environment.
1. Commits to recognize and respect cultural diversity for all customers (internal and external).
2. Communicates effectively with internal and external customers with respect of differences in cultures, values, beliefs and ages, utilizing interpreters when needed.
- Process purchase orders for the hospital, handle customer and supplier inquires, process product changes
- Actively participates in the Value Analysis Committee
- Serves as a backup for the OR Materials Manager and the Lead of Central Supply
- Performs other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
(Examples: Ability to work independently and take initiative; Good judgment and problem solving skills; Communication skills; Interpersonal and organizational skills; Level of confidentiality)
- Profeciency in Microsoft Excel including formatting spreadsheets, manipulating data, sorting/filtering and basic formulas.
- Microsoft Visio experience including complex flow charts depicting work flow or process flow.
- Meditech knowledge is required and experience with the MM/ ORM strongly preferred.
- Ability to lead a project from inception to completion while documenting critical milestones and reporting results to key organizational leaders clearly and effectively.
- Strong problem skills with a demonstrated capability to overcome barriers to project completion.
- Experience interfacing with various levels of organizational leadership including but not limited to department level leads, divisional directors and senior leadership.
- Effective organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects with equal attention to detail across all aspects of the project.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others in cross functional teams.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry and hospital operations.
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelors Degree
- II. Experience: 3-5 years of Healthcare experience
- Certification/Licensure: None
- IV. Software/Hardware: Microsoft Office, Meditech experience preferred.