Surgical Tech Certified
Newly opened in July 2019, Florence Hospital, a campus of Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 36-bed hospital offering emergency care, as well as surgical, imaging and laboratory services. The hospital’s experienced team of doctors and nurses work together to provide expert care and the best possible patient experience to residents of Pinal County.
Florence Hospital offers the following services:
- Emergency Care
- Lab Services
- Skilled Nursing Rehabilitation
- Surgical Services
Position Summary: Assists surgeon during operative and invasive procedures. Assists the surgical team in the direct and indirect care of the surgical patient.
- Minimum Education: High School Graduate/GED
- BLS required CST Certification required
- Must be willing to float to MVMC when needed and Florence is not busy
- Call will not be required to start but as time goes on call will be required.
- Days will be from start of day until all cases finish
- PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS: 1-3 years experience. Completion of formal Surgical Tech Program.