Surgical Tech - Full Time - Davis Hospital
-$7,500 sign-on bonus
-Great health benefits with zero co-pay and zero deductible plan
-401k and generous PTO
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
Maintain a sterile field, assisting physicians with procedures including instrumentation and equipment. Performs scrub duties and assists in maintenance of all supplies and equipment. Provides assistance in emergency procedures, as well as, elective and scheduled cases. Assists in preparation, transportation, and supervision of patients when necessary. Maintains education in surgical, operating room, and related aspects of nursing care.
- Graduation from an accredited vocation surgical technician program strongly preferred.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as an effective team member.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written
- One year surgical tech experience.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
"Davis Hospital and Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."