Surgical Tech - Full Time - Davis Surgical Center
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
Maintain a sterile field, assisting physicians with procedures including instrumentation and equipment. Performs scrub duties and assists in maintenance of all supplies and equipment. Provides assistance in emergency procedures, as well as, elective and scheduled cases. Assists in preparation, transportation, and supervision of patients when necessary. Maintains education in surgical, operating room, and related aspects of nursing care.
- Graduation from an accredited vocation surgical technician program strongly preferred.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as an effective team member.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written
- One year surgical tech experience.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
“Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.”