Surgical Tech - PRN - MPMC
OR Surgical Tech
- Responsible for performing scrub duties for surgical procedures, including preparation for, performance during, and clean up at the end of the procedure.
- Functions under the supervision of the RN circulator.
- Encompasses all specialties and age groups adolescent, adult, and geriatric.
- Will be on call nights and weekends.
- Must have Surgical Technology Schooling
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience working in the Operating Room.
- Surgical Tech/OR Tech Certification preferred
Come work with us at Mountain Point Medical Center in Lehi! MPMC is a community based, full service hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
MPMC has been serving the health care needs Northern Utah County since 2015. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area grows, we plan to expand with it, offering comprehensive health care services delivered by highly skilled professionals committed to providing excellent care in a friendly community hospital environment. Some of our areas of expertise include: Emergency Care, Women’s Health, Surgical Services, Diagnostic Imaging, and Maternity Care.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JV West Valley Campus.