Functions under the supervision of the Registered Nurse, the Certified Surgical Technologist follows established procedural guides in preparation of sterile supplies and equipment used in surgical procedures, performs appropriate room duties involved in direct patient care, and functions as member of the operating room team. Complies with the objectives and policies of the hospital and AORN Standards. Demonstrates knowledge and skills required to provide care and/or service appropriate to the level of development of patients. Required to work flexible hours and be on call nights, weekends and holidays.
Position Qualification: (Training, Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities):
- Graduate of an accredited surgical technology program or surgical technology military program.
- One year OR experience preferred.
- Must hold and maintain the Certified Surgical Technologist credential administered by the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA).
- Must maintain a current Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Current certification as a Surgical Technologist with the NBSTSA
- Current BLS card
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 121663