Tech, Behavioral Health - Behavioral Health Unit - Full Time - Nights
Location: North Shore Medical Center
Posted Date: 1/1/2022
$3K Sign on Bonus
- Provides direct patient care in the acute care setting.
- Communicates with Charge RN and co-workers as appropriate about changes in patients clinical condition including vital signs, behavioral and physical symptomatology.
- Is able to respond quickly to changes in patient’s status.
- Is able to perform basic healthcare functions under direction of Charge nurse or Lead tech.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS (including required licenses/certifications, education and job knowledge/experience):
- HS Diploma or GED
- Able to function calmly in a fast-paced, stressful environment
- Completion of a successful Florida Protective Services Background check
- Working experience in a behavioral health facility or related field preferred