Tech, Cath Lab, Cath Lab, Flexible Shift
Location: Palmetto General Hospital
Posted Date: 11/3/2022Position Summary:
Scrubs in for and monitors diagnostic and interventional procedures, electrophy siological studies, pacemaker insertions, Intra-Aortic Balloon Pumps and Structure Heart procedures. Sets up and breaks down equipment. Performs hemodynamic calculations for patient reports. Trained in treating patients with adult cardiac diseases. Preceptor role in training newly hired non-experience techs.
Position Qualification: (Training, Education, Experience, Skills and abilities)
• Graduate of a Certified Cardiovascular technologist program or equivalent.
• Successful completion of the RCIS and Basic Science exams.
• Two years Interventional Lab experience required.
• Visual and hearing senses must be adequate to assess/detect changes in human physiological condition
• Ability to perform effectively in fast-paced, stressful environment.
• RCIS required.
• Holds current BLS and ACLS card.