Tech, Pharmacy I, Pharmacy, Per Diem, Flex Shift (Sign On Bonus)
Assists in the preparation, packaging, delivering and charging of medication orders, under the supervision of the pharmacist. Processes new medication orders as well as discharges and transfers. Responsible for stocking medications and inventory management. Involved with Pharmacy quality assurance activities and assists the pharmacists in performing various duties.
Position Qualification: (Training, Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities)
- Previous hospital pharmacy experience preferred.
- Good organizational skills preferred.
- Basic computer skills preferred.
- Current Florida Registered Pharmacy Technician licensure required.
- Pharmacy Technician certification preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate in writing and orally with all levels of the organization